DNC Facility Services is an award winning, family-owned cleaning service which has been in business for 38 years! We are hiring commercial cleaners now!
We’re looking for a suitable cleaner/cleaners to fulfill a number of roles including both full-time, part-time and between the hours of 6:00am to 1:00am.
Our full-time cleaners work 30-40 hours a week for $10-15/per hour. You will mostly be working in a team, and occasionally independently in government buildings, school districts, power distribution plants, manufacturing plants, and all types of different office spaces.
DNC Facility Services is the perfect job for someone who likes to clean, enjoys working in a team, and likes to make customers happy through their work. We have a great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
** Interviews are being conducted immediately**
Requirements from You:
- Prior experience working as a professional cleaner is a PLUS but not a must (full training will be provided)
- Must have a driver's license and dependable car to arrive to work on time
- Must be able and willing to have us run a background check and drug testing
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Able to lift at least 40 pounds
- Smartphone with texting, camera and GPS
- Speak fluent English (Bi-lingual is a plus)
- Be motivated to provide excellent service every day!
- High standard of cleanliness
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and the ability to handle cleaning chemicals safely
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and maintain schedule while responding to incidents
- Physical strength and stamina to work extended periods
- LIVE IN OR NEAR ONE OF THESE AREAS:
-TEXAS: Carthage, Center, Longview, Marshall, Nacogdoches, Tyler, and surrounding areas
-TEXAS: Hillsboro, Waco, and surrounding areas
-LOUISIANA: Bossier City, Shreveport, Mansfield
What we are looking for:
- Pleasant & Positive Attitude
- High Energy
- Attention to detail
What We Offer for you:
- Health benefits
- Earn paid vacation days
- Paid training
- Paid time off
- Company Matching Retirement program
- Company Vehicle when multiple job sites are serviced
- Work team or solo
- LOW-STRESS work environment - working hard doesn't have to mean stressing hard!
- Your personal development, health and wellbeing are essential to us
- Company Uniforms
- Career advancement! We promote from within!
general office maintenance, including, but not limited to: disinfecting & sanitizing high traffic areas while using PPE, trash removal; dusting; cleaning and/or restocking supplies in restrooms, break-rooms, coffee centers; sweeping and mopping floors; vacuuming; window washing; buffing floors; stripping and waxing floors; carpet cleaning; other duties as assigned.
Specific duties vary depending on the specifications required by the client at each location.
Customer Service: We're a service industry.
Above everything else, our reputation is our brand, and our brand lives and dies on its reputation. That means we're selling peace of mind. People don't want to do something, so they hire someone to do it. What makes us different from Joe Blow down the road? It's customer service. We have to put the customer first, and that means we have to treat them and their property with respect, treat their issues or concerns with kindness and understanding, and we have to be honest with them. Nobody's perfect, and mistakes will be made.
Overall, if you’re a detail-oriented kind person who loves your job and gives it their best no matter what, while responsibly meeting all customer requirements, we want you here as a part of our DNC Facility Services family!
APPLY TODAY and START TRAINING ASAP! We love our employees and they love our clients!