DNC Facility Services has been providing facility support solutions to homes and businesses in TX, LA, & AR since 1982. We are a full-service facility support services company with experienced and highly trained professional team members at your service.
Experience the DNC Difference
It’s no secret that when it comes to your facility, keeping costs to a minimum is extremely important. You want your building clean and healthy, but you also want to get it done within your budget. It may seem to make sense to go with the cleaning contractor with the lowest price, but there are hidden costs when you make that decision.
One of the biggest differences you’ll see when going with the lowest price is the quality of cleaning staff you’ll find in your building. At DNC, we invest in our staff because we know that highly trained, loyal employees are what gets results for our clients.
A lot of companies say their most important asset is their people. But do they really mean it?
You’ve probably heard this phrase used by companies many times. But while many companies simply say the words, we live by them. It’s been ingrained into our culture from day one, when our Founder Carla Holmes started the company over 35 years ago. Having a family culture is important to us.
“Some of our employees have worked for us for years. It’s like a big, huge family.”
Carla Holmes, Founder
Our Values = Results for Our Clients
Our #1 Value is to provide Meaningful Work with a Culture of Respect. What does that mean for you, the client?
Every leader in our company understands that respecting each individual on the team is the first step to retaining the team. Disrespect on all levels is simply not tolerated.
Our Winning Formula:
Hire – Train – Respect – Retain
In order to provide you with long-term, professionally trained cleaning technicians, we have a proven formula for hiring and retaining loyal employees. Not only does this prevent a revolving door of cleaners in your facility, it saves you money! How?
The longer we retain good employees, the less we spend on recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training new employees. This saves on overhead, which means we can more efficiently provide you with quality services at a reasonable price.
“DNC is a great place. I worked there for years, great people, hard workers, they get the job done.”
Professional Work – Every Time – Guaranteed
While most cleaning companies claim they provide “professional, quality cleaning services”, most don’t have a way to back up that claim.
Here is our process for ensuring our cleaning technicians are fully trained to provide you with professional cleaning services.
- Comprehensive Hiring Process. Our dedicated trainers work with each new employee for up to 2 weeks, providing comprehensive training to ensure understanding of their responsibilities. Once assigned to their building, employees receive additional on-site training and regular follow up. This ensures your building is in top shape every day – regardless of the experience level of your cleaners.
- Cross Training. In order to ensure we have complete coverage to service all our accounts, we cross-train all employees on the services we provide – including floor care. Since our employees are working full-time in a repetitive-type of position, cross training keeps them engaged. This is important when it comes to employee retention. Plus, you don’t have to worry that the cleaning didn’t get done last night.
- Continual Training. We believe that no matter how long an employee has been with us or how much experience they bring to the job, there is always more to learn. Our industry is changing rapidly with new technologies, equipment and cleaning products, so we continue to provide additional training on a regular basis.
How Else Do We Keep Our Employees Engaged?
As you know, employee engagement is a key component of employee retention. For that reason, we actively focus on ways we can engage, reward and retain our employees.
- Because our industry is continually innovating, we attend the annual ISSA Interclean Convention and Trade Show to keep up with the latest equipment and technology. This helps us improve productivity and ensure we’re keeping our clients and building occupants safe.Whenever we consider making a change, we involve our employees by having them give us feedback on all new products and equipment we’re considering purchasing. This invaluable feedback not only helps us make better decisions, it makes our employees feel as if they have a voice in the way we run the business.
- Some of the additional things we do to engage and reward our employees is to give public recognition during regularly scheduled employee meetings, yearly bonuses and employee benefits.
The Result? Low Employee Turnover, Which Saves You Money and Gives Peace of Mind
Did you know that 50% of our employees have been with us for at least 5 years? And 50% of those have been with us for at least 10 years? This is almost unheard of in an industry where 300% employee turnover is common.
Long term, loyal cleaning technicians give you the peace of mind you deserve. It’s important that you’re able to trust the employees we assign to your facility. And you can do just that with our dedicated team.
Well-trained employees are better equipped with the knowledge it takes to care for your building. There is less risk that damage or safety violations will occur when employees understand their roles and responsibilities.
Are you ready to move forward and hire the best? Contact us today.